Well what a week it has been at Hey Pesto Headquarter!
Months of planning, prepping and pestering, and we finally made it to the other end.
If you weren’t aware, we cater for 4 days in a marquee at the back of Cheltenham Racecourse, with over 300 people per day!
Each day is hosted by a different charity or organisation.
- Tuesday is organised by Rob Yorke as part of The Wooden Spoon, a fantastic Charity who’s mission is to positively transform the lives of children and young people with a disability or facing disadvantage across the UK & Ireland, through the power of rugby.
- Wednesday was organised by Cathryn Hage of Pied Piper Appeal – another fantastic Charity who are making a huge difference to sick & disabled children in Gloucestershire.
- Thursday is the turn of Cheltenham Cricket Club, ran by Chris Middleton. You can find out lots more information about the club at – http://www.cheltenhamcc.co.uk/
- And last, but by no means least, is Andy, Kate & Peter Buxton, who are the lovely
- owners and organisers of the whole week! You can find more details about the VIP Gold Cup Lounge here – http://buckosports.com/race-week-hospitality.html
With over 1300 people served, 3981 plated meals and too many vegetables to count, it has been a fantastic week! The feedback we have received makes every early morning and late night worth it.
“Just to reiterate all the comments , fantastic day as always and a great Team effort by all involved .Food was superb and staff excellent .Already well booked for next year already !”
“Please thanks Symon, Georgie and the members of your team for making the last few days so enjoyable for us all!!!The food was great and the feedback we received has been very complementary”
“Hey Pesto deliver a first class service. During Cheltenham Race week the plates of food were delicious and the team worked so hard to cater for our 300+ guests each day. As an event organiser they are a delight to work with; reliable and there for you. See you next year!”
Only 354 days to go!
A huge Thank you to all the wonderful staff who have helped us over Race Week.